Please review the following information regarding the Library’s Computer Lab.
- The Library Computer Lab, located on the 10th floor, is designated as a “general use” facility with a number of workstations for various student research/class assignment needs. The lab is designated for “drop-in” use only. No classes are scheduled in this lab.
- The Library Systems Administrator will install only licensed office application software on these computer workstations. Course specific or departmentally licensed software or hardware is not permitted. Under no circumstances should users install/setup software or hardware.
- Access to the workstations in the Library Computer Lab is restricted to authorized users. Authorized users are currently enrolled students or employees of the University. Library Computer Lab users may be asked at any time to furnish proper identification and may be asked to leave until proof of enrollment or employment is given.
- Laser printing is available. Printing is centralized in the lobby at the Circulation Desk. The charge is $0.10 per page.
- Game playing, recreational activities, and web surfing, which do not contribute to completion of University academic requirements, are prohibited in the Library Computer Lab. Students needing access to application software have priority access to the Computer Lab workstations.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the Computer Lab and should not be consumed near any of the workstations.
The following software programs are installed on the Computer Lab workstations.
- Microsoft Office
- Respondus LockDown Browser