- to discuss ways the Library collections can support your curriculum and research needs through the acquisition or provision of access to resources;
- to answer questions about library research materials, tool, services, policies, or procedures;
- to obtain reports on library collections and services for program reviews, accreditation reports, grant applicants, etc.;
- to schedule research instruction or support sessions tailored specifically for your course topic or project;
- to obtain additional or individualized research assistance for students and faculty.
Normal Working Hours
Fall, Spring, May & Summer Sessions :
Monday-Wednesday: 9:00 A.M.-5:00 P.M.
Thursday: 3:30 P.M.-11:00 P.M. Friday: 9:00 A.M.-4:30 P.M.
Office Location: 10th Floor, Houston Cole Library