Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Poe, Jodi and Sonja McAbee. "Electronic Reserves, Copyright, and CMS Integration - Six Years Later." In Best Practices in Access Services, ed. L. Driscoll and W.B. Mitchell, 251-263. New York: Routledge, 2009.
- Poe, Jodi, Mary Bevis, John-Bauer Graham, Bethany Latham, and Kimberly W. Stevens. "Sharing the Albatross of E-Resources Management Workflow." In Electronic Resource Management in Libraries: Research and Practice, ed. H. Yu and S. Brievold, 71-89. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2008.
- Latham, Bethany and Jodi Poe. "Evaluation and Selection of New Format Materials: Electronic Resources." In Our New Public A Changing Clientele: Bewildering Issues or New Challenges for Managing Libraries, ed. J.R. Kennedy, L. Vardaman, and G.B. McCabe, 257-265. Westport CT: Greenwood Publishing Group, 2008.
- Graham, John-Bauer and Jodi Poe. "A Comparison of an Online and a CD-ROM Library Tutorial." In Going the Distance: Library Instruction for Off-Campus Students, ed. Susan J. Clayton, 115-123. New York, NY: Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc., 2007.
- Poe, Jodi. "Marketing Electronic Reserves at a University Library: Start Spreading the News." In Marketing and Managing Electronic Reserves, ed. Trevor A. Dawes, 93-102. Binghamton, NY: Haworth Information Press, 2006.