1. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
2. No food or beverages are allowed in the room. We have a wonderful coffee shop in the Lobby where eating and drinking is allowed.
3. Reading out loud is encouraged. No shushing!
4. Caregivers are completely responsible for the safety of their children. We do not monitor the room. However, if somebody is in the room and making you feel uncomfortable, please see the staff at the Circulation desk in the Lobby or the librarian on the 5th floor.
5. Share the room!
6. Please do not remove any items out of the room.
7. JSU students may study in the room, but please give priority of the room to children and be mindful of them. Consider volunteering to read to a child in the room, but only after getting permission from the child's guardian.
8. If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our services or resources in the room, please contact: Laurie Heathcock @ (256) 782-5245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.