Point your browser to JSU Digital Commons (https://digitalcommons.jsu.edu/) to create your account.
- From the JSU Digital Commons home page, find and click the "My Account" link in the top navigation bar, at left.
- This will take you to the JSU Digital Commons login page. Since you don't yet have an account, you'll need to create one. To create your account, click the blue "sign up" link at the bottom left of the box.
- Enter your JSU email, first and last name, and create a password. Your password must be:
- At least 8 characters long
- Contain at least: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character (eg, $, @, &)
- Be sure to tick the "I'm not a robot" box. Depending on which browser you're using, you may also be required to click through a series of picture tiles to complete the process. After you've successfully created your account, we recommend ticking the "remember me" box at log in so that you won't have to go through this every time you log in.
- The system will send a verification email to the email account you provided at sign up. When you receive this email, click the link to verify your account, and you should be good to go. Verification emails usually arrive promptly after initial account setup, so if you don't see your verification email within a few hours, be sure to check your SPAM folder.
If you experience difficulties with the account creation process, please feel free to Contact Us.