Skip to main content
- Poe, Jodi and Sonja McAbee. "Electronic Reserves, Copyright, and CMS Integration - Six Years Later." In Best Practices in Access Services, ed. L. Driscoll and W.B. Mitchell, 251-263. New York: Routledge, 2009.
- Poe, Jodi, Mary Bevis, John-Bauer Graham, Bethany Latham, and Kimberly W. Stevens. "Sharing the Albatross of E-Resources Management Workflow." In Electronic Resource Management in Libraries: Research and Practice, ed. H. Yu and S. Brievold, 71-89. Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2008.
- Latham, Bethany and Jodi Poe. "Evaluation and Selection of New Format Materials: Electronic Resources." In Our New Public A Changing Clientele: Bewildering Issues or New Challenges for Managing Libraries, ed. J.R. Kennedy, L. Vardaman, and G.B. McCabe, 257-265. Westport CT: Greenwood Publishing Group, 2008.
- Graham, John-Bauer and Jodi Poe. "A Comparison of an Online and a CD-ROM Library Tutorial." In Going the Distance: Library Instruction for Off-Campus Students, ed. Susan J. Clayton, 115-123. New York, NY: Neal-Schuman Publishers, Inc., 2007.
- Poe, Jodi. "Marketing Electronic Reserves at a University Library: Start Spreading the News." In Marketing and Managing Electronic Reserves, ed. Trevor A. Dawes, 93-102. Binghamton, NY: Haworth Information Press, 2006.