Education Librarian/ Associate Professor
Welcome to the Houston Cole Library's Physical Education Guide! The Physical Education page gives you links to key resources to help you start searching for information.
Library Orientation to Databases for Sports & Fitness Research
This Library orientation provides information on what type of information our databases provide for physical education, health, recreation, sports science, and sports management research. Databases covered include SportDiscus, EBSCOhost's Education Databases, Education Index Retrospective 1929-1983, PubMed's Medline, and Sports Business Research Network (SBR Net). This tutorial also includes search tips.
Need Help? Ask a Librarian.
Need more help? Ask a librarian!
- Online Form
- In Person: 2nd Floor Reference Desk
- Call: 256-782-8034 or 1-800-782-5291
- Contact a Subject Specialist
- Chat: Blackboard IM: jsulibrary (this service is only available for JSU faculty, staff and students)
- Mon-Thurs: 9 am - 10:30 pm
- Fri: 9 am - 4 pm
- Sat: 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Sun: 3 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.