/* This is the Niche Academy sync script */
Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- John-Bauer Graham. "An Uneven Balancing Act: One Library Administrator's View on Providing Library Services for Distant Patrons." Journal of Library & Information Services in Distance Learning. v. 3 no. 2 (2009): 43-43.
- Elizabeth M. Doolittle, John-Bauer Graham, et. al. "Creating a Culture of Mentoring @ Your Library." The Southeastern Librarian. v.57 no. 1 (Spring 2009): 29-38.
- Poe, Jodi, Bevis, Mary, Graham, John-Bauer, Latham, Bethany and Stevens, Kimberly. "Sharing the Albatross of E-Resources Management Workflow." Chapter in Electronic Resource Management in Libraries: Research and Practice, Hershey, PA: Information Science Reference, 2008.
- Jodi Poe with John-Bauer Graham. "A Comparison of an Online and a CD-ROM Library Tutorial," in Going the Distance: Library Instruction for Remote Learners by Susan J. Clayton, Editor. New York : Neal-Schuman Publishers, 2007.
- Jodi Poe and John-Bauer Graham. "New Voices: Interactive CD-ROMs for Library Instruction and Discovering a Research Agenda." The Southeastern Librarian. v. 54 no. 3 (Fall 2006): 25-31.
- John-Bauer Graham, Bethany Latham Skaggs, and Kim Stevens. "Digitizing a Gap: A Case Study in the History of a Statewide Repository Project and an Increase in Liaison Activity for one Medium-Sized Academic Library." Reference Services Review. v.33 no. 3 (2005): 337-345.
- John-Bauer Graham. "Outreach Programs Beyond the Immediate University Community." Library Management. v.26 number 3 (2005): 113-122.
- Sonja McAbee and John-Bauer Graham. "Expectations, Realities, and Perceptions of Subject Specialist Librarians' Duties in Medium-sized Academic Libraries." Journal of Academic Librarianship. v.31 number 1 (2005): 19-28.
- John-Bauer Graham. "What's In a Name? Faculty Status, Tenure, and Promotion in Academic Libraries." Alabama Librarian v.54 number 1 (2004): 10-16.
- John-Bauer Graham, Jodi Poe, and Kim Weatherford. "Functional by Design: A Comparative Study to Determine the Usability and Functionality of One Library's Web Site." Technical Services Quarterly v.21 number 2 (2003): 33-49.
- Mary D. Bevis and John-Bauer Graham. "Perspectives on the Evolution of an Integrated Electronic Journals Collection." Journal of Academic Librarianship v.29 number 2 (2003): 115-119.
- John-Bauer Graham. "Now's Not the Time to Be Neutral: The Myth and Reality of the Library as a Neutral Entity." Alabama Librarian v.53 number 1 (2003): 9-11.
- John-Bauer Graham, Jodi Poe, and Kim Weatherford. "Inter-Facelift: The Houston Cole Library's Web Redesign Project." The Southeastern Librarian v.50 number 2 (Summer 2002): 33-39.