The Executive Branch of the U.S. Government is comprised of many different departments and agencies, of which the President is the head.
The White House:
The Trump Administration:
Other Executive Branch Resources:
- Budget of the United States Government
- Economic Report of the President
- The Federal Register -- The official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.
- Public Papers of the President of the United States -- Each Public Papers volume contains the papers and speeches of the President of the United States that were issued by the Office of the Press Secretary during the specified time period. Volumes are currently available online for Presidents Obama, George H.W. Bush, Clinton, and George W. Bush. Volumes covering the administrations of Presidents Hoover, Truman, Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan are available in print and can be found through the Library's catalog.
- Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents -- Published every Monday and is the official publication of presidential statements, messages, remarks, and other materials released by the White House Press Secretary. Available online from 1992 forward.
- Browse Executive Branch Agency Websites & Publications