Welcome to the Houston Cole Library Geography Guide! This guide gives you links to key resources to help you start searching for information. Browse through the tabs to find books, journal articles, links to online resources and more.
You should use the Links and List box here to provide quick access to the KEY RESOURCES for your subject area. This is a good place to "reuse" the links to the databases in the A-Z guide.
Need Help? Ask a Librarian.
Need more help? Ask a librarian!
- Online Form
- In Person: 2nd Floor Reference Desk
- Call: 256-782-8034 or 1-800-782-5291
- Contact a Subject Specialist
- Chat: Blackboard IM: jsulibrary (this service is only available for JSU faculty, staff and students)
- Mon-Thurs: 9 am - 10:30 pm
- Fri: 9 am - 4 pm
- Sat: 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Sun: 3 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.