/* This is the Niche Academy sync script */
Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Latham, Bethany. Elizabeth I in Film and Television: A Study of the Major Portrayals. Jefferson, NC: McFarland & Co., Inc., 2011.
- Stevens, Kimberly; Bevis, Mary; Latham, Bethany, and Poe, Jodi. "E-Resources Workflow Management." Information Outlook, 14(6): September 2010.
- Stevens, Kimberly Weatherford and Latham, Bethany. "Giving Voice to the Past: Digitizing Oral History." OCLC Systems and Services: International Digital Library Perspectives. 2009 (25:3): 212-220.
- Poe, Jodi and Latham Skaggs, Bethany. "Course Reserves: Using Blackboard for E-Reserves Delivery." Journal of Interlibrary Loan, Document Delivery & Electronic Reserve, 18 (1).
- Latham Skaggs, Bethany; Poe, Jodi Welch and Stevens, Kimberly Weatherford. "One-Stop Shopping: A Perspective on the Evolution of Electronic Resources Management." OCLC Systems and Services: International Digital Library Perspectives 22 (3) 2006: 192-206.
- Latham Skaggs, Bethany. "Assessing an Integrated Government Documents Collection." Collection Building 25 (1) January 2006:14-18.
- Graham, John-Bauer; Latham Skaggs, Bethany and Stevens, Kimberly Weatherford. "Digitizing a Gap: A Case Study in the History of a Statewide Repository Project." Reference Services Review 3 (33) March 2005: 337-345.
- Latham, Bethany and Poe, Jodi. "Evaluation and Selection of New Format Materials: Electronic Resources." Book chapter in Our New Public, A Changing Clientele: Bewildering Issues or New Challenges for Managing Libraries? Westport, Conn.: Libraries Unlimited, 2008. 257-265.
- Poe, Jodi; Bevis, Mary; Graham, John-Bauer; Latham, Bethany and Stevens, Kimberly. "Sharing the Albatross of Electronic Resources Workflow." Book chapter in Electronic Resource Management in Libraries: Research and Practice. Hershey, Penn.: IGI Global, 2008. 71-89.
- Latham, Bethany. "Strange Bedfellows: Historical Fiction and Forensic Medicine." Historical Novels Review 43 (February 2008)
- Latham, Bethany. "Chile, Conquest, Courage, and Love: An Interview with Isabel Allende." Historical Novels Review 39 (February 2007): 5-6
- Latham, Bethany. "History and Film: Cinema Gloriana: Queen Elizabeth I in Film." Historical Novels Review 39 (February 2007): 3-4
- Latham Skaggs, Bethany. "History and Film: Three Versions of Austen's Pride and Prejudice." Historical Novels Review 36 (May 2006): 3-4
- Latham Skaggs, Bethany. "Murder in the Grove and Other Offerings." Solander: The Magazine of the Historical Novel Society 19 (Spring 2006)
- Latham Skaggs, Bethany. "NextGen: Happily (Mostly) Ever After." Library Journal January 2006 (131:1): 66
- Latham, Bethany M. "The Genealogist and the Library: an Interesting Partnership." The Alabama Librarian 2003 (53:1): 12-16