This guide provides information and links to freely available electronic resources from the Washington State University Library to which the JSU Library provides access.
Last Updated: Aug 25, 2012
- Washington State Agricultural Bibliography
"Bibliographies of journals and books published between 1820 and 1945 on Washington State agriculture, forestry, and fisheries. The bibliographies contain a total of 2,323 entries."
Need more help? Ask a librarian!
- Online Form
- In Person: 2nd Floor Reference Desk
- Call: 256-782-8034 or 1-800-782-5291
- Contact a Subject Specialist
- Chat: Blackboard IM: jsulibrary (this service is only available for JSU faculty, staff and students)
- Mon-Thurs: 9 am - 10:30 pm
- Fri: 9 am - 4 pm
- Sat: 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Sun: 3 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.