Communication Discovery Search
Levels of Measurement (Wikipedia)
This is a useful link for students working on the NOIR assignment.
Welcome to the Houston Cole Library Guide for Communication!
Library of Congress Classifications and Subject Headings for Communication
LOCATED ON THE 6th FLOOR
- P 87- P 96: Mass Media Communication
- PN 1990- PN 1992: Broadcasting
- PN 1992- PN 1992.7: Television Broadcasting, History, Criticism, and Technique
- PN 1993- PN 1999: Motion Pictures
- PN 4001- PN 4355: Oratory and Elocution
- PN 4699- PN 5650: Journalism- the periodical press
- PN 4736- PN 4771: Journalism- in relation to state, laws, regulations, and control
- PN 4775- PN 4823: Journalism- study and teaching
- PN 4840- PN 5650: Journalism- history, biography, and special topics
- PN 4841- PN 4900: The Press & Journalism- United States
- PN 4930- PN 5106: The Press & Journalism: Latin America
- PN 4901- PN 4920: The Press & Journalism: Canada
- PN 5110- PN 5270: The Press & Journalism: Western Europe
- PN 5271- PN 5355: The Press & Journalism: Eastern Europe
- PN 5360- PN 5449: The Press & Journalism: Asia
- PN 5450- PN 5500: The Press & Journalism: Africa
LOCATED ON THE 4th FLOOR
LOCATED ON THE 10th FLOOR
LOCATED ON THE 2nd FLOOR
All databases can be accessed from home
To access a database off-campus, log-in using your student ID number and last name. If you experience any problems contact the Library for additional assistance.
EBSCO eBook Collection
If you have a citation, and would like to see if the Full- Text is available in the Library, search here.